In 2011, Dan founded Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition (SCF&N) to change lives by empowering people to be healthy and strong both physically and mentally. He has worked professionally as a trainer for over 15 years. Dan combines the latest scientific research with his extensive exercise physiology background to give the most comprehensive fitness workouts available. SCF&N training encompasses dynamic warm-ups, foam rolling, flexibility, speed, agility, strength and endurance training as well as nutrition consulting so clients are armed with all the tools to be successful.
“The culture, camaraderie and work ethic here at Sea Change Fitness & Nutrition are what separates us from other training programs. I want to create an experience unlike any other that makes working out fun while helping my clients maximize their potential.” Dan Kinsella.
- Bachelor’s degree from Merrimack College Sports Medicine, with a concentration in Exercise Physiology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Nutrition Specialist through American Academy of Sports Dietitians and Nutritionists
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified through the American Red Cross
- Experience in training various levels of fitness of all ages